Saturday, January 28, 2012

Alright...

My semester is starting to bloom into it's rightful speedy pace, although I will miss the lazy days of the first two weeks. I have found my routine and am familiar with the best routes to my classes. It's been a pretty good week filled with some adventures from my acting class and other things. I do miss some aspects of my last semester like the friends I would see and my archaeology class which was difficult but oh so interesting. I miss my last semester a lot, a lot, a lot ( yes i said that in a British accent in my head.) It's the people...so much the people. It's an odd place to be. Yes. I don't think I have anymore thoughts to express about this, it's just upsetting is all. Don't have doubts, I'm loving this semester but last semester was just...better. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment