Do you ever have those moments where you experience that "what?" feeling? It happens when you feel like you have finally solidly decided on something and then that is knocked out beneath your feet. I'm not talking majors here I'm talking like a resolution.You've finally come to a conclusion and that conclusion is wrong. Ah, one thing about me, I dislike being wrong. Actually, I don't think I'm that weird for disliking being wrong, it makes perfect sense with the realities we are presented and with a limitless amount of possibilities something as simple as being wrong could topple your fragile balance of what is up and down is up.
Scenario: You make a friend and that friend stops talking to you because your time together is up, whether it be the end of a summer or an ending semester, possibly the change of pace in your life. Then you decide although you miss your friend you need to move on and again and gain new experiences...this becomes your reality.You wake up each morning roll out of bed, shower, brush your teeth, get in your car and do what you do. You become used to the pace, you know what to expect. Then BAM. Right back into the brain this person comes. It's a call, it's a text, an e-mail, a silly "lol" on a facebook status. Suddenly, this person is real again. They've interrupted your balance and that, in itself is completely utterly perlexingly maddening to me!
I understand it's good to reconnect with some people it could actually be a happy occasion but honestly why now? Of all times? Why now? There was time before and after. Suddenly, you are aware that this person acknowledges you still exist and that is nice, yet...weird. They've messed up your groove there an extra thing you have to think about after reading ten articles of gibberish. It's odd. It's exciting. It's you.
Hahah, just saying, I had this happen to me many of times and each time it is just as surprising as the last time. Maybe even more. Haha my point is, don't let this slow you down, it's just a dip in the road and who knows? Maybe you can even get a snow cone on the ride down the hill of life. The trees are getting taller and I'm getting older and hopefully wiser...soon there will be a clearing and I'll know where I'm going...eventually.

0 comments:
Post a Comment