Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh the joys of College!

Dear World,
I have started college. It is officially three days in and it feels like I have been here for months. I've seen my friends nearly everyday, yet I do not feel like I've seen them enough. I miss my high school on occasion and I'm super duper dramatic. I fret about random things such as...OH MY GOODNESS WHAT SHOULD I DO? SHOULD I GET A FIVE SUBJECT NOTEBOOK OR FIVE SEPARATE ONE SUBJECT NOTEBOOKS FOR ALL MY CLASSES? I have harassed my Auntie's phones and left crazy messages on my fear of college.
Other than the awful parking pass that cost me fifty bucks and is completely useless if I don't get up on campus early and the gaps between my classes and my two mile walk back to my car..I am doing alright. I will be optimisic! DARN IT! I WILL! I WILL BE INVOLVED I WILL STUDY AND I WILL DO A GREAT JOB AND BE AN AWESOME STUDENT IN COLLEG IF MY NAME ISN'T STACIE SHANNON DENETSOSIE!
Alas, I am still a child in college though. The experience so far is exciting yet worrying me...academically I am more concerned. With all these books that I've invested fivehundred dollars in how will I nearly have enough time to read them all. Oh goodness.
 Someone please tell them who the heck I is it's your sister Stacie Manji I make my rules up, back the books up huh! Well other than undergoing a complete reality insanity check..I guess I'm perfectly fine.
Love,
Stacie Shannon Denetsosie

0 comments:

Post a Comment