Monday, January 2, 2012

Ah 2012 that rings a bell yeah?

Sigh, the things you think you know until you don't know them anymore. Hahah, this New Year has brought in a new set of things I need to sort through. It's brought back people that hurt me in the past and it also brought back excitement. Although, my new year was not spent like everyone elses' it was spent in a basement of a friends dancing to music. I know that may seem strange, doing that on New Years but it was much more riviting than it sounds. The people I spent New Years with are my life, not exactly but you know. They have done so much for me and I appreciate them so much for being my friends in fact I appreciate them so much for just tolerating me. I find hope when I am with them and I feel at peace. I think everyone should have friends like them where you are completely free to be  yourself. Ah, 2012 this is just the start to a whole new adventure with my friends and a whole bunch of obstacles that 2011 has prepared us for. Get ready because we'll get there eventually....

0 comments:

Post a Comment