I walked on a sliver of the horizon in ribbed tube socks. Those shredded clouds followed, a trail of heaven's lint. Heel toe, heel toe, building that static.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Still Up.
Its one thirty. I have an exam tomorrow, its kind of a problem that I'm still up. I'm imagining crisp blue skies and hard packed golden earth below me. I'm getting the opposite effect though here, where its all snowy and such. I've been digging through the trunk in my head and finding the stuff with the dust on it. I hate the stuff on top...like stratigraphy because it's the freshest and it hurts the most. I've been discussing it with friends and trying to make sense of the things that have been bothering me lately. I miss the summer heat and the joy of it but I'd rather not go back. I have exams tomorrow and have been finding that I cannot focus when i have so much hexing me. Ha, oh my I feel like a case. BASKET CASE...Sarah Bariellies or whatever look it up. I have so much to do and my brain is functioning on a ticking bomb of mountain dew fueled energy. I hope things turn out well because there is only so much that my headlights can cover. Well. yep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment