Friday, March 2, 2012

Every time I think of life I think of a road. It's really silly, isn't it. My analogies to roads...but honestly I can't think of anyway to think of life. It's a winding road filled with signs, beautiful scenery, sometimes really unpleasant things too. Lately I've been thinking that the road before me just isn't paved. It's one of those dirt roads with pot holes barely skimmed over with gravel or a road that hasn't been paved, making you the first to make the marks. 
I think that's what you get when you are the oldest child of two ( my brother and I) you get to figure out everything yourself. No older brothers or sisters to tell you what to expect or what's next, it's up to me. There is so much responsibility there, to make sure everything is going right, praying/hoping that you can just get there and do it right.
I've been wrong a lot lately the silly thing is that I thought I knew what was going on. I'm such a chicken, I don't take risks. I'd like to think that I wear my heart on my sleeve, but nope. 
Growing up is a lot harder than I expected-it's a real journey. Probably the best adventure I could ever have. Oh my goodness. If anyone reads this know this- I am strange. Might not sound strange, but I AM. Hear my story and you will be surprised because there is not anyone you cannot love until you've known what they've been through. Miles and miles, many the miles and back...good luck on your travels and wish me luck on mine. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE
STACIE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment