Monday, September 10, 2012

The Power of Hello!

Okay, so today I've had a pretty rough day. Really rough, like from the moment I woke up this morning I just wanted to stay in bed and not go anywhere. Like how no matter how cute you dress it's still not enough to feel cute. Tremendously rough. My text books were not going through and I wasn't feeling very good and well it was just crazy how angry I was.
Then it was time for my class and on my way to class I saw a guy in my ward who is quite a nice fellow. He greeted me and right after that I had the thought cross my mind " i need a friend, i have a friend." I felt a little bit better about my day, then it started to rain. I was crossing quickly across the quad when I made eye contact with a fellow who is friends with the fellow I used to like. In response to that I looked away, I had that terrible sinking feeling in my chest when he said " Hey Stacie!" I responded back hey and walked way before the blush could spread.
Sometimes on a bad day all you need is a hey. From someone really neat, sometimes you get it sometimes you don't. It's sweet and great.
Say hey anyway.
love love love
ssd

0 comments:

Post a Comment