Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Endeavor for the Best Sweater

A few months ago I posted a post called "Endeavor for the Best Sweater." Well I would like to tell you that my sweater hunt has come to a complete halt as school has just begun. Which means it's probably better that I focus on my studies anyways. Hahaha. So recently I encountered an experience resembling rejection. Eugh, right? Sounds absolutely terrible but, like my journal says, "everything you are learning now is preparing you for something else."- Majorie Pay Hinckley

All I can hope for is that the fact that I actually learned something- and I did! Yes. You can't wear a sweater that does not want to be worn. It seems I have discovered a ever growing popular set of sweaters that just don't want to be worn! So, I guess I'll just tell you what I have learned. If a sweater doesn't want to be worn, don't push it. PUT IT BACK ON THE RACK. No matter how soft and good it smells, you deserve to wear it. I also learned that sweaters have feelings, yes this probably isn't a surprise to all you experienced folk out there but to me it was crazy. That they are just as freaked out by you as you are to them. This whole shopping experience is just plain freaky to me.

Remember that there is a club for this and if you'd like to be part of it just contact me via my blog or e-mail and you can be part of a new exclusive club called...FORGET MEN ACQUIRE MONEY. Don't judge the name for the club it's mostly just a club where we can joke about it. It's just a fantastic thing and I'd rather laugh through life than cry through it. Crying over sweaters is like crying over spilled milk. I have a funny outlook but I hope you know you are way neat. You deserve a custom sweater. :)

love*love*love*
May your travels be short and full of adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment