Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SPEED LIMIT 30

So the speed limit on a road that I drive up and down to USU and home has changed. It used to be thirty five but now its thirty, with going five over I guess that's not really a huge change. It slows everything down a bit and takes another two or three minutes to get to class on time. That's not really the point though, haha, the point is sometimes we forget to slow down and see everything passing us by and it's not until we see that sign that tells us to slow down. Okay, you have to admit that at first you are annoyed that they slowed the speed down and secondly you want to just go over and see who notices but your conscience tells you otherwise. Point is I slowed down and I'm seeing things that I didn't really see before...like deer and people riding bikes and making really funny faces. I'm still a sour mean old person but I need to lighten up and slow down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment