Thursday, November 17, 2011

As I get further along I'm starting to see it all...

Oh my good-ness, yes I had to break it up like that. I have to explain just how much different college is than I imagined it would be...it's big, it's fast, it's exciting and so easy to get lost in. Not that I get lost any more but you know in the figurative way. All my classes are in full swing and I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I am cheering for it. Registration for freshman classes for next semester was yesterday, the site was down for roughly four hours. At least that's what facebook says. I'm loving school, yet I'm hating it. I still don't feel completely myself sometimes and that worries me. It's nearly been an entire semester and I still don't feel completely at ease with everything. I like my classes on certain days, It's really easy to get in a slump of OH I HATE MY LIFE. It's really not that bad, it's a point of perspective. 
I like seeing my friends that's nice, I've gotten to know some of them a lot better like knowing what to expect when you're around them and such. I'm working on forgiving people I find that I carry laundry lists of angry things I'm mad about, I need to dump that stenchy laundry in the washer and forget about it all together. I still don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life, I'll get there...eventually. 
Mostly though, I don't want to give up hope. It's so easy to be a pessimist in a world full of angry people and if singing Disney songs and laughing really loud is the only way to keep you happy then do it. I by far don't know everything but I know if I keep a smile on my face things will get better. Maybe I'll be on the shuttle up to the school and I'll meet a stranger who is having a rough day and maybe my smile will make them feel better then they will give a dollar to a hobo or something. I don't know haha, I just know that keep in good company and things will look up. Pay attention in class, don't fall asleep. Sing a song, laugh, eat (but not too much), dance, write, pray, and look up. Head up. That's what I oughtta do. 
Okay..I think that's all i wanted to say. Pahaha! Take care of the luck you may have if you have any luck care for it!!! 
*love *love *love,
Stacie

0 comments:

Post a Comment