Friday, June 8, 2012

*Life Is A Zoo*

As of yesterday we celebrated my dear friend Brianne's birthday. I'm sure you've heard enough of Brianne and Jenette but as of now you will hear even more! They are quite a fixture in my life. The party started at nine o clock and I headed out to Seat Covers Plus, this is our meeting ground! We all show up and leave for the zoo with no stops but for food, fourwheeler parts and snacks.
When we finally leave the valley we are rocking out to some Kelly Clarkston. We drive through many places to get to our final destination which is HOGLE ZOO! Yuss, we are going to see all the animals. I will show you some pictures along the way... which were taken yesterday.
I apologize for the bad quality I don't carry a camera I carry my cell phone and it does okay.


LEAVING THE VALLEY! FINALLY!
Zuri The Babiest of all the elephants!!!

Man Gorilla I mean lazy man gorilla

These porcupines were licking each other like crazy. DROSS



Creeper picture of bri and jen



THE BIRTHDAY GIRLLL BRIANNE!

Jenette

Stacie D. ( ME)

I'm navajo and so is this sheep, we're practically family.

 So after we leave the zoo we Head off the NEW CITY CREEK MALL where we spend more time than we should in FOREVER 21 and LUSH. Sorry I didn't take any pictures there I was too distracted by all the clothes!


 Later we leave and this is our food. Let me tell you ZUPA'S was delicious and this cake was delicious as well. I had quite an adventure yesterday and when I finally got home I tell you I was drained. I went straight to bed at 10:45 pm which is quite early for this girl. I tell you not to forget life's sweet fruits and all the blessings you receive...like this cake. Quite a blessing indeed. I decided to leave ya on something sweet. Eat with your eyes baby. Eat with your eyes.

love* love*love
~ Stacie D!
YOU'LL GET THERE EVENTUALLY TOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment