I finally got a job by the good graces of my friend Brianne's mom and herself! I work at seat covers plus! It's temporary but nevertheless it's a job. I actually like working it gives me something to think of other than worry all day about things that don't matter, and I actually get things done. :)
That's a big plus for me...getting things done. As of late I've been trying to have a more positive attitude and I think it's coming along quite swimmingly. I'm often content to just complain ALL the time about everything and anything. It became so bad it was to the point to where when my friends and I were together I'd just try and top their complaints. A contest to see who had it worse.
Things are better now though. :)
I'm trying to improve myself so that's a starting point. Hahah. I really thought I would blog more about this summer but I haven't found anything really to blog about. I could tell you all about my week and all.
Monday: I went to work and yeah...headed off to Home Evening ( it's a church event for LDS singles who supposedly don't live with their families but really do.)
There we ate in this kick butt barn which was so beautiful, it was rustic and cluttered...ps. I love clutter ORGANIZED CLUTTER. The things within that barn told lots and lots of stories it was pretty much filled with amazing antiques. For example I saw an old fashioned washer with a ringer on the top of it. The whole barn was carpeted and the beams above us didn't even have any spider webs. I want to live there. Maybe I should start taking pictures....Anyways we listened to a retired SECRET SERVICE man who protected President Nixon and Regan among many other presidents I wasn't alive to see. Oh lest I forget amazing swing in the top of the barn with plasma cars look it up. its worth it.
Tuesday: I GOT MARRIED! No, actually I just went and talked to a store manager about getting hired at Vanity.
Wednesday: I cleaned bathrooms....ewwwww....
Thursday...is today and is yet to be written. So tune in again soon if you find my life interesting at all. PAHAHAHA.
Love love love
Stacie Denetsosie
0 comments:
Post a Comment