Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I just don't care anymore

I have an exam in the next two hours and guess how long ago I studied...about two days ago. I lost all motivation to care and I'm content just to do whatever I wish. Right now that's playing too much ping pong, wrestling my friends to the ground and eating way too much.
I'm a lazy bum. I want to be done with school now, but I have until friday until I can enjoy my summer which is slightly annoying. I just want to play with my friends go on adventures and do what I want. I'm not really thinking about what I'm typing I'm just typing it. Man I should really read more notes about Ecology. Did you know in each meal or whatever we lose an amount of energy er..trophic level or something and so it would be smarter to be a vegetarian because then there would be less energy lost. Nice to learn something huh? Yeah I think that's called recall. Man, I'm on a roll today. Wellp. enjoy your life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment