Optimism is a point of perspective. It can make your day a thousand times better if you learn how to use it. So far, I've been struggling with this wonderful tool. I forget that optimism can easily be achieved by point of view, something could bring you a wiff of optimism like a tree. Actually I don't know where I'm going with this..but I just want you...if anyone reads this ahah, to choose to be happy. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured- Pres. Hinkley. I know that your HF can help you through anything if you give him the chance and that prayer is to be used as a steering wheel and not a emergency brake. There are so many things for you to be thankful for and I don't think we realize them all. We are beautiful people with mostly beautiful lives, possibly a little funny looking in some places, but when you see a person it's their imperfections that make them beautiful. Its those little mistakes that have made you a hundred times better than you were before.
If you say, oh, but my struggles are just too hard, they are not. You have made it this far and you could probably go a hundred more miles. I cannot imagine what you have been through and the triumphs you've had but I know that you have had them, that's what unites us.
I have friends with struggles and they haven't over come them but they remain happy throughout them. I love this journey of my life and someday I hope I can look back and say "I chose to be happy, I chose what I knew was right, and I'm better for that."
MAN, I love words.
Love.love.love.
Stacie
0 comments:
Post a Comment