Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tyler Ward

Whenever I listen to Tyler Ward I just want to cry because he is just so darn good. Ah, his voice so melodic and smooth blended with the guitar into a harmonious tune..ah..it just slays me and probably about every other girl who has ever heard of him. Yesterday, my friend, Al had the greatest bash ever! The Christmas lights were hung up above the the "dance floor" which was hard packed dirt lot. Nonetheless it was beautiful on the lights she hung paper lanterns which made the area all the more glorious. As the party started into its climax everyone was dancing and dust flurried the air with the suffocating quality it happens to have, haha. It was like a party down on the Rez, not that I've ever been to a party on the Rez...Oldies music played and some new hits and whatever. It was pretty decent only filled with some minor awkwardness that has a complete other story connected to it. Ha, teenage life, so dramatic :). A night under the stars with good friends, chex mix, and colorful cups and water is a great night spent. I knew most of the people there yet there were some faces I could know better. What frightens me is that I won't get a chance to know all these people. Going to college this fall scares me, not in the academic way but in the social way. I'm desperately going to miss all my friends who went away for college. I have a few to name but won't. Golly, I could probably just cry and bawl right now and be fine. It will be fine though, I have a tea party today with another great group of friends...it will all be alright yeah? Yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment