Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Destination One

College is nipping at my heels and the USU wind is blowing down my back to get to school soon. It's all so exciting isn't it, growing up making new friends? Lately, I've been admiring the fact that I can still lounge around doing what I wish while quenching my not so good addiction of Coca-Cola. As my other friends start their first days of college and the select others go back to high school, I can just laugh. Yes, soon I know I will be fretting about the stress of College but for now...I'll do what I want. Hopefully doing what I'll want will help me get a job a Hobby Lobby, I've been trying now for a couple of months and with school coming around the corner I'm doubtfully looking at the filled out application on my dresser. I've heard motivated people put up pictures of things they want and if they work hard enough they'll get them. Just thinking but my motivation has the speed of a snail right now.
Yesterday, I went to (REP) Realizing, Education, Potential up on campus. I met a lot of interesting people and all the cultures and people blending together was absolutely colorful experience. Oh my goodness the people were amazing and oh so smart! I felt a little out of place. I hang out with smart people...true story..but I'm mostly the comedic relief. I can handle a bit of educated talk then my limits come in and I say something compeletely ridiculous and they all look at me like they've tasted something sour. Curse my quick mouth and the slowness of my mental capacity.
Anyways..the people. I met two people in particular that seemed absolutely fantastic Nataly and Aaron? Yes, I think that was his name. In short they were pretty awesome.
This REP was extra special, we hung out with the facilitators and played Water Volleyball and had a Relay Race and there was a giant bouncy house we had to race through. In short we got wet and I jammed my finger pretty darn good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment