I hate change I hate everything about it. It makes things less fun it's a hassle it has to do with the future and with the past conflicting. Bah, you know it's also good though, because who's ever changed while being comfortable? Who has ever done anything worthwhile without any growing pains? I sure haven't! I know a lot, I do, not about what everyone else may expect me to know about. I know that the Lord gives us trials because they make us uncomfortable. And no he doesn't just like watching us squirm. He loves us and sometimes we have to be uncomfortable to figure out who and what we are.
I can name plenty of things that are uncomfortable and I'm well sure you could too!
Here are a few:
- DATING. HATE IT.
- Friends leaving on missions
- School
- Expections of yourself
- Life
Those are only like five, there are so many more things that make us uncomfortable, we can choose to be defined by the things that make us uncomfortable or we can choose to be defined by our actions in those situations.
The Lord loves us.
Sometimes we just gotta open our eyes
0 comments:
Post a Comment